- Dark Matter/Negative - Heavy, militaristic in appearance and almost always energy-based. Disregards efficiency in favor or power or speed.
- Ethereal - Like Negative tech, makes heavy use of aura-energy, but tends to be more focursed on a utopian motive.
- Binarickan - Organic based, generally primitive, mostly constructed of wood and crude metals.
- Genoskayan - Below
- Serrangio-based - Mostly relies on custom renewable energy sources; most common is light-based energy stored in ring-like batteries
- Doomer-based - Can turn basically anything into a form of energy, leaving everything to look like a dystopian scrapyard/nest
- Alternian - Can be organically or technologically based, advanced compared to general humanoid species but has its limits.
- X-Naut Tech - Functions on advanced manipulation of electricity, usually with blue glassy bits and X's all over it.
- Ludusian - Similar to Earth circa early 20th century, except for the visitors. Primary fueled by Carbon (coal) and Solar energy sources.
- Martedian - Very much based in dangerously experimental manipulation of nature, including themselves, transportation and innovations loosely based on the works of Leonardo da Vinci.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.