Before you say ARGH ARGH WE AREADLY HAVE STICK RANGER 2, I through it was too much changing the gameplay, so I decided to make a blog for another, more realist sequel. Me and Sam were talking about what could a Stick Ranger 2 potentially look in chat and ten this was born. Feel free to put ideas in the comment.
- Armor, like compo but increases defense like the defensive crystal. Some armor can block attacks, althrough this is rare.
- More stages: some stage return, but sometimes with slighty different themes.
- Scrolling up and down on the world map, allowing more space for new stages.
- Sounds like in the mobile version (Can be toggled on/off)
- Players can't go past the top of the screen
- A new Hammerer class and a Spearman class as well. Note that Spearman only uses it as a melee weapons. This is so that there is an equal number of Melee and Ranged classes.
Here's a list of stages. If a counterpart for it exists into actual SR, it'll be put (like this).
- Opening Street
- Meadows (Grassland)
- Pond (Lake)
- Forest 1-2
- Cave/Cove (Cavern)
- Hill Country
- Castle (Entrance)
- Coast (Seaside)
- Swamp (Mist Grove)
- Ocean (Submarine)
- Marine Shrine