- Species: Gridmask/Splationian Hybrid
- Gender: Female
- Birthdate: 04/01/3999 AEQ
- Aura: #65b935 - Key Lime Pie
- Height: 5’ 6”
- Weight: 148.9 lbs
Dolce works at a barber shop, and has a side-hobby of baking. Dolce is the first cousin of Blake, and knows Grylos. Dolce is sweet yet sassy; she has a good heart but a bit of an attitude. She loves to eat.
Dolce has short brown hair with a boy-ish haircut. Her eyes are green, and her skin is a soft peach color. She stands at about five feet six inches, with a fair build. She normally wears a cozy pink-striped coat and black jeans. She has several piercings, including in her left ear, her right eyebrow, her left nostril, the ride side of her upper lip, and her tongue. She also usually wears a silver necklace with a green gem in the center.
- Stab - Stabs the target with her spear. Elemental properties of the attack depend on the weapon used. May inflict bleed.
- Lunch Break - Stops for a turn to eat. Restores her health.
- Bake - Strikes the ground, and causes a pillar of lava to rise up and scorch a target. May burn the target.
- Ice Scream - Blows icy wind at all opponents. May freeze targets.
- Lurgy - Blows poisonous herbs at all opponents. May poison targets.
- Speed Amplifier - Doubles the Speed stat of all allies.
- Blessing Bubble - Blows healing bubbles at all allies. Slightly heals allies.
- Eater - Casts a shade of energy in a cone-like shape. Removes buffs from the target and inflicts bleed.
- Cursed Combo - 5-hit combo that deals massive dark/non-elemental damage. If the first target dies while before all the hits of the combo are over (and if they are not the only opponent left in the wave), then Dolce will target another opponent at random with the rest of the hits.
- Vengeance Strike - Attack that becomes more powerful based on how low her HP is and how many allies are incapacitated.
- Pink Coat - A cozy pink coat. Decreases damage taken from time-type attacks by 5%.
- Baker Apron - A baker's uniform, complete with hat and apron. Increases health restored from Lunch Break ability.
- Hawkeye Sweats - Sweatshirt and sweatpants, with the Hawkeye logo on them. Decreases damage taken from ice-type attacks by 5%.
- Cake Spear - Basic spear with a layered-cake design. Gives Stab a 25% light-type element.
- Ancient Ice Naginata - A weapon inherited from an ancient ancestor. Increases the power of Ice Scream. Gives Stab a 50% ice-type element.
- Sol Staff - A pointy golden staff with red leather covering the handle and a spherical red gem near the point. Increases the power of Bake. Gives Stab a 50% fire-type element.
- Trinary - A powerful trident embed with the power of the great queen of a long-dead race. Gives Stab a 25% corruption-type element.
- Tongue Piercing - Grants Dolce a 2% resistance to paralysis.
- Lip Piercing - Inconveniences Dolce with a 2% weakness to electric-type damage.
- Nose Piercing - Grants Dolce a 2% resistance to air-type damage.
- Brow Piercing - Grants Dolce a 2% resistance to earth-type damage.
- Ear Piercing - Grants Dolce a 2% resistance to explosion-type damage.
- Crazed - When Dolce's HP drops below 20%, she automatically gains a 25% buff in attack, defense, and speed.
- Chi Seeker - Has an additional +15% Critical chance.
- Avenger - When health is below 25%, Dolce will automatically counter-attack with Vengeance Strike when hit.
- Cousin Effect - When Blake is present in battle, both gain a +5% critical chance.
- Species: Mutated Gridmask
- Gender: Female (trans)
- Birthdate: ??? (biologically 17)
- Height: 5'3.5"
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Aura: #feace7 - Strawberries and Cream
Ioanna is a mysterious girl with an unknown past. She is apparently the sister of Grylos. She is very shy and insecure.
Ioanna has short pink hair in a similar haircut that Grylos has, but she normally wears a wig of the same color of her hair-- the wig is shoulder-length and wavy. She has a cute, smooth face, with a somewhat masculine jawline. Her eyes are a soft brown, and her skin is a pale pink. She normally wears eyeliner, giving herself wings, and mascara. She stands at about 5 feet and 3 and a half inches tall, and she is very skinny. She normally wears a white shift dress.
- Focus Shot - Aims steadily at a single target, and then shoots. High accuracy, with decent damage.
- Unload - Unloads all six bullets in her gun. If the target dies before all six bullets are used, then Ioanna targets another random opponent. After using this move, Ioanna's physical attack stat is debuffed by 50%.
- Elephant Shot - Takes out her elephant gun and shoots it at a single target. Low accuracy, but massive damage if it hits.
- Aqua Blast - Shoots a stream of water from her gun.
- Flame Blast - Shoots a cloud of fire from her gun. May burn the target.
- Spark Blast - Shoots a line of electricity from her gun. May stun the target.
- Seed Launch - Shoots six gaia seeds from her gun, which attach to random opponents. The seeds last for three turns, and they drain energy from the targets they are attached to and heal Ioanna slightly.
- Shockwave - Creates a shockwave in the middle of the wave of opponents. Deals splash damage.
- Meteor Bullets - Powerful attack that is similar to Star Shower.
- You Can Do It! - Takes a turn to cheer on her allies. Buffs all allies stats by 10%.
- Super Illumina - Shoots a ball of light that spins in the air, and then dissipates, dealing great light-type damage to all opponents.
- Hyper Illumina - Shoots a ball of light that spins in the air, then creates smaller orbs of light to orbit around it, then dissipates, dealing great light-type damage to all opponents and slightly healing all allies.
- Life Barrier - Increases Defense stat of all allies.
- Shift Dress - A white shift dress. Decreases damage taken from light-type attacks by 5%.
- Gothic Lolita Skirt - A black, gothic-lolita style skirt. Decreases damage taken from dark-type attacks by 5%.
- Cheerleader Uniform - A blue/yellow cheerleader uniform. Doubles the effect of You Can Do It!
- Cue Pistol - A white pistol that shoots white bullets. Has a 50% light-type element.
- Elephant Gun - A large shotgun used for hunting and killing beasts called "elephants."
- Super Snipe - A grey gun with a large scope. Increases Ioanna's accuracy by 10%.
- Charm - Has a 2% chance to render any opponent unable to attack for a single turn.
- Inspiring - When entering battle, has a 30% chance of buffing ally’s magic stat.
- Species: Gridmask (1/8th Oumeth)
- Gender: Male
- Birthdate: 5/03/3996 AEQ
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 167.8 lbs.
- Aura: #a12f09 - Rosewood
Martin is a (self-declared) "skeptic" (trademarked). He personally doesn't follow any deity, is openly anti-government, and even believes in some strange things, like conspiracy theories and superstitions. He is in a relationship with Aqua. He runs a shop selling "potions."
Martin has black hair with red tips on his head, with both sides trimmed, and long facial hair. His eyes are a chocolate brown, and his skin is a similar color. He has a bony, strong face, which has a darkened line going diagonally through it-- a sign of his Oumeth side. He stands at six feet one inch tall, and has a strong build, evident that he works out often. He usually has a look of suspicion on his face. He normally wears a grey headband, a beige sweater, a green camo jacket, and camo pants.
- Combo Fists - Punches the target several times.
- Uppercut - Punches upwards at a target. May Stun the target.
- Dive Claw - Makes claws emerge from his hand-weapons, and then jumps onto the target. May inflict bleed on the target.
- Shader - Surrounds himself in Void magic, making him harder to hit. Increases evasion.
- Last Stand - Increases attack, and will auto-revive if he is incapacitated within the next 3 turns.
- Friction Punch - Punches so quickly that the friction created by his fist moving through the air sets it on fire for a moment. Deals good fire/non-elemental damage.
- Cerberus Call - Lets out a special call. Forces opponents to target only him for the next turn. Has a 1% chance to summon Cerberus to deal incredibly damage.
- Astroid Fists - Gauntlets that Martin wears to help him deal damage. Deals 50% space-type damage with non-elemental attacks.
- Rock Hawks - Earthy-metal guantlets. Deal 50% earth-type damage with non-elemental attacks.
- Fiery Fingers - Shiny guantlets. Increases the power of Friction Punch.
- Soldier Uniform - A green helmet, camo jacket and camo pants. Increases evasion by 5%.
- Cowboy Leather - A cowboy's jeans, shirt, hat, and leather. Increases accuracy by 5%.
- Red Potion - Increases strength (allegedly).
- Green Potion - Increases stamina (allegedly).
- Blue Potion - Restores health (allegedly).
- Spirit - Will survive OHKO with 1 HP.
- Roughness - Has a 15% resistance to bleed.
- Skepticism - Has a 10% resistance to confusion.
- Focus - Has immunity to Lock-On.
- Species: Angel (disguised as Gridmask)
- Gender: Female
- Birthdate: 6/19/-194 AEQ
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 151 lbs.
- Aura: #008080 - Aqua Silk Gerbera Daisy
After having long-since left Ludus-Prime to aide the likes of Asterion in Heaven and Everspring, Raskova has returned with her husband Praxis to address the new danger threatening the safety and rights of the people of Ludus-- Emporer Jack Penn Cherno I. She is considered to be a leader of a secret resistance force that lives under the ground in one of Emporer Cherno’s biggest cities. She is currently hiding her Awakened angel form, and only wants to reveal it when engaging in battle with the corrupt Emporer.
Raskova has somewhat messy shoulder-length black hair in a “mom” haircut. Her eyes are a steely teal, and her skin is a fair peachy color. She has a mature and serious face. She normally wears eyeliner, mascara, and teal lipstick. She stands at five feet four inches tall, and has a fit build. She normally wears cyan Kamina sunglasses, and white ancient robes.
- Opening Argument - Provides Raskova with random buffs that last throughout the battle. Can only be used within the first 2 turns.
- Virtue Voice - Increases Raskova and allies' Speed stat and lowers enemy accuracy.
- Patient Clarity - Removes debuffs/status effects and heals Raskova slightly. If an opponent is a Manic demon or those who have a notable level of wrathful sin, this move will also slightly debuff them.
- Psychokinesis Barrage - With telekinetic power, brings the target into the air and then throws them far. Hits four times before ending.
- Chastising Voice - Traps the target in several circles of chains and words in many different languages. Deals minor damage and may inflict Freeze or Slow. Debuffs Erosian demons or those who have a notable level of lustful sin.
- Instantaneous Transportation - Allows Raskova to teleport. Can be used to guarantee dodging all attacks for one turn. Can only be used once every 20 turns.
- Dry Chill - Breaths small shards of ice at opponents. Deals ice type damage and minor air type damage. May inflict Slow on targets.
- Phoenix Dive - Is covered in flames, jumps into the air, and then launches towards the target like a bird to its prey. Raskova receives 1/11th of the damage she dealt back. Has a 5% critical chance and 25% chance to burn the target.
- Honor Strike - Raskova takes the first attack with her currently equipped offensive weapon. Is forced into use if Raskova will have the first attack.
- Swift Punishment - Fairly weak attack, but has outstanding accuracy and a slightly higher Critical chance.
- OBJECTION! - Nullifies the damage and effects of the previous attack dealt to Raskova. Displays an oddly iconic white spiked shape with red symbols inside when used.
- Demon Purge Break - This ability does not affect deities, angels, and those who are blessed by a deity loyal to the Creation Trio. Curses the targets Armament from use, and Seals their Traits.
- Order!!! - Attacks all targets by slamming/striking her current weapon into the ground. Has a chance to stop movement of all targets. Normal power is achieved if the attack is performed with a hammer/gavel; it will not be quite as powerful otherwise. Power is increased slightly if a sounding block is also equipped.
- Justice Robes - White robes that Raskova wears.
- Spiked Shades - Sunglasses that Raskova wears.
- Gavel of Eternity - Hammer weapon that Raskova uses.
- Blade of Justice - Sword weapon that Raskova uses.
- Grand Theft! - If an item is stolen from Raskova, the thief will be dealt Karmic damage each turn they remain having the stolen item. Raskova cannot steal an item from someone else. Additional minor damage can be factored in if the thief is a Pragmatic or Ludusian demon, or if they have a notable level of greedy or envious sin.
- Good Closing Arguments - Provides Raskova with a random minor stat buff when an opponent is incapacitated. This buff is increased if they are defeated by Final Judgement.
- Overloaded Senses - If an Aura is activated to a high extent, Raskova will take very minor damage and lose 10% accuracy for the duration of the Aura use. Sound-based attacks deal 7% more damage to Raskova and temporarily decrease her accuracy by 3% each use.
- Karmic Retribution - Attacks have a chance of inflicting targets with Karmic Poison, which deals Karmic damage throughout the battle if they have negative Karma. The amount of total damage dealt over time is somewhat proportional to their level of Karma. If they have positive Karma, it will not initially deal damage, though if they deal damage to Raskova or her allies they will be considered susceptible to it, and will take 1/4th of the damage they inflicted to Raskova and allies over time when inflicted with this.
- Served Summons - When entering a battle, if Raskova has already attacked, all opponents will be unable to run from the battle, and attempting to do so will only lower their speed.
- Mental Fortitude - Damage received from Mind-type attacks is decreased by 10%, and Raskova is 25% less likely to become Confused.
- Rejection of Sin - In an instance where attacking an enemy will result in causing counter damage to Raskova, the damage received will be halved.
- Knight's Nature - Can easily achieve higher levels, however, her stats are usually not used to their full potential in most cases. Her unused potential can decrease slightly based on the health condition of herself and her allies, making her approach what her true power would be in response to the danger of the situation.
- Regeneration - As an angel, she can regenerate some of her health at the end of each turn without having to spend a turn on it. Regeneration is weaker than a usual regeneration ability would be to balance this out.
- Species: Mutated Gridmask
- Gender: Male
- Birthdate: ??? (biologically 17)
- Height: 6'0.5"
- Weight: 153.79 lbs.
- Aura: #734802 - Charred Blood Orange
Grylos is a mysterious, shady guy with an unknown past. He is apparently the brother of Ioanna. He is apparently a very violent, rude, and manipulative person.
Grylos has short, messy, jet-black hair. His eyes are a rust brown, and his skin is a tan color. He has a soothingly handsome yet rough face, and slight stubble. He stands at six feet and half an inch, and a strong, well-built body. He normally wears a dark fedora, a rust-color jacket, suspenders, and dress pants, a black T-shirt, and black shoes. He normally carries a black cane with a clown’s face on it.
- Swift Strike - Whacks the target quickly. Deals low damage, but has very high accuracy.
- Winding Thrust - Winds back, then quickly leaps forward and stabs the target. May cause the target to bleed.
- Bullet Filler - Shoots a single target eight times.
- Suplex - Runs up and suplexes a target, dealing good damage and rendering them unable to attack for a turn.
- Dark Blast - Shoots a bolt of dark energy from his weapon, hitting a single target for good dark-type damage.
- 360 No-Hope - Does a full rotation, and then fires a powerful blast of dark energy as quickly as possible. Has strange accuracy, but deals extreme damage if it hits.
- Face Cane - A cane with the face of a clown on it. Contains an odd dark energy... also, can transform into the Face Blaster.
- Face Blaster - A large assault rifle with the face of a clown on the scope. Transforms into a cane for inconspicuousness.
- Rusty Dagger - A rust-covered metal spade.
- Fedora - Increases damage dealt to deities by 10%.
- Rust Jacket - A rust-coloured dress jacket. Increases defense by 10% when worn, but decreases speed by 5%.
- Rust Suspenders - A black t-shirt and rust-coloured suspenders/pants. Increases defense by 10%.
- Godslayer - Has the power to slay deitic forces.
- Darkened - Receives 20% less damage from dark-type attacks, but receives 10% more damage from light-type attacks.
Emporer Jack Penn Cherno I
- Species: Mutated Gridmask
- Gender: Male
- Birthdate: 10/02/3975 AEQ
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 152.88 lbs.
- Aura: #e9320d - Louisiana Watermelon
Jack Penn Cherno first gained fame when he won the election for Emporer of Ludus (shortly after the death of the previous Emporer before the coming of the new millennium) and marrying a high-class member of a traditionalist gridmaskian tribe. However, within the following decade or so, the rest of Jack's family all mysteriously disappeared without a trace, and, following this, Jack inexplicably gained a mass following of monsters and machines, which he then used to enforce his will as a supreme and unchallenged dictator of Ludus, enforcing a big and tyrannical state.
Emporer Jack Penn Cherno I has very messy and unkempt dark-greyish hair-- it very much looks like he’s had his attention centered around other things than keeping his hair in a good condition. He has an old, hard face and blood-red eyes hidden behind a silver, baby-faced mask. His skin is pale, apparently from not having been out in the sun for quite some time. He stands at about six feet and one inch tall, and, despite his age being notably above most of the the rest of the main cast, he is still in a very fine physical condition. He normally wears a collared, button-up dress shirt, and vertically-striped khaki pants, as well as a lab coat.
- Tremor - Pounds the ground, causing a shockwave to run through it. Deals slight damage to all grounded opponents.
- Strangle - Goes up to an opponent and strangles them. Lower than average accuracy, but may stun the target.
- Inferno Storm - Creates a ball of fire that rains smaller flames onto all opponents. Has a low chance to burn targets.
- Star Shower - The same ability used by Zachary Isles. Causes auric star-shapes to rain onto all opponents.
- Fury Strikes - Jack goes up to a target and hits them with either a 2-hit combo, 3-hit combo, 4-hit combo, 5-hit combo, 6-hit combo, 7-hit combo, 8-hit combo, or 9-hit combo. May inflict bleed on the target.
- Super Nova - Creates a small sun in front of him, and then causes it to rapidly die. Has a low chance to inflict burn on all opponents, but deals massive damage to them all. This attack cannot be used twice within 6 turns.
- Light of Demise - A powerful beam of intertwining light and dark energy that hits a target for massive damage, and deals 1/3rd of the damage to all other opponents. Requires a turn to charge.
- No Mercy - Jack ethereally jabs at a target, forcing the attacks and traits they can use to be cut in half for three turns (i.e. if the target has 10 attacks, they can only use 5 of those 10 attacks, and the 5 they can use are chosen randomly; if the target has 4 traits, 2 of them are cancelled out and cannot take effect). This attack cannot be used twice within 4 turns.
- The Mask - Makes people unable to scan his stats.
- Memory Stone - ???
- Lab Coat - Allows him to immediately scan the stats of all his opponents.
- Unstoppable Force - Will survive OHKO with 1 HP if health is above 50%.
- Choice Bearer - Jack Penn Cherno I cannot flee battle, but neither can opponents.
- Luminescence - Accuracy cannot be lowered or debuffed.
Maria & Netta
Velua "Vel" Range
- Species: 1/2 Gridmask, 1/4 Mechai, 1/4 Angel
- Gender: Female
- Birthdate: 3/27/3999 AEQ
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 141.41 lbs.
- Aura: #5487b6 - Silver Windflower
Velua Range is a regal warrior who follows Raskova yet acts more like a bit of a lone wolf. She apparently has a history with Blake, as well as Grylos. She hopes to help to free Ludus from the tyranny of Emporer Jack Penn Cherno I, as well as gain recognition and appreciation from Raskova.
Velua has long, flowing, shiny white hair, which is about elbow-length but with shorter bangs. Her eyes are a shiny sky-blue, and her skin is a deep caramel color. She has a smooth face. She stands at five feet, eight inches tall, and has a muscular, fit build. She normally wears bluish fiber armor underneath a thicker, strong, heavy metal armor.
- Slash - Velua slashes with her sword. May inflict bleed on the target.
- High Kick - Velua jumps up into the air and kicks the target. Has high accuracy.
- Gust - A simple air attack that sends a whirlwind at a single opponent.
- Hurricane - Velua conjures up a large whirlwind, which deals good wind damage to all opponents.
- Steel Strike - Velua uses her aura to create a steely coating around her sword, which she then uses to hit the target. Deals great metal-type damage.
- Iron Will - Velua steadies her heart for a moment and tells herself to act with an Iron Will. Increases Defense by 25%, but lowers Attack by just as much.
- Strong Will - Velua steadies her heart for a moment and tells herself to act with a Strong Will. Increases Attack by 25%, but lowers Defense by just as much.
- Aeroblast - Requires a turn to charge. Velua gathers up powerful energy, and then releases a bolt of wind power that can turn boulders into dust.
- Defog - Velua exerts wind from her aura, cancelling out all weather-type or arena-influencing effects.
- Shell Armor - Heavy metal armor. Provides great defense, but is very heavy and limits movement a bit. When worn, Defense is increased by 20%, but speed is decreased by 10%. When Velua’s HP goes below 50%, the armor breaks.
- Light Armor - Made of osmium and carbon fibers, this reinforced, breathable, skin-tight armor allows for full mobility as well as decent defense.
- Steelwind Sword - A blade made of strong steel, with a hilt displaying an design reminiscent of flowing winds.
- Staunch - Cannot be killed in one hit if her HP is above 50%.
- Unfaltering Glare - Accuracy cannot be lowered.
- Ungrounded - Cannot be hit by ground-based attacks.
- Strong Circulation - Is immune to being poisoned.
- Species: Gridmask???
- Gender: Male
- Birthdate: 2/04/3999 AEQ
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 152.75 lbs.
- Aura: #29d569 - Tea Leaf and Aloe
Blake Ema is the cousin of Dolce, one of her last relatives. Blake lives in a big city. Blake is somewhat of a flirt, and apparently has a crush on Velua-- as well as a history with her.
Blake has short, messy brown hair with a boy-ish haircut. His eyes are an emerald green, and his skin is a soft peachy color. He stands at about five feet, eight inches, with a fair, somewhat muscular build. He normally wears a cozy red sweater and black jeans.
- Launch Kick - Launches up into the air, and then kicks the target.
- Dragon Breath - Breathes plumes of fire onto all targets. Has a chance to burn targets.
- Iceberg - Causes a large spike of ice to rise from the ground, piercing a single target with great ice-type damage.
- Bamboo Trap - Causes stalks of green bamboo to rise from the ground, piercing the target several times. Hits 6 times. Has a chance to poison the target.
- Plasma Burst - Shoots a bolt of plasma at a single target, which deals 1/3 splash damage to all opponents. Has a slight chance of stunning targets.
- Red Sweater - A red striped sweater. Decreases damage taken from fire- and ice-type attacks by 5%.
- Black Jeans - Black jeans with a chain on them. Decease damage taken from dark-type attacks by 5%.
- Mysteriousness - Gains a +20% buff in evasion when battle starts.
- Cousin Effect - When Dolce is present in battle, both gain a +5% critical chance.
Aquamarine “Aqua” Regin
- Species: Mutated Troll (the Hankvi kind, not the other kind)
- Species: Fairy
- Species: Dreamkind
- Gender: Female
- Birthdate: Before Time
- Height: 5’6.5”
- Weight: 240.88 lbs
- Aura: #1be4a2 - Heated Sapphire
Kairos Ichorus is a mysterious character who’s story is completely unknown.
Kairos Ichorus has soft, smooth, silky jade-coloured hair, just above shoulder length, with pink streaks throughout. She has sapphire blue eyes, and tan skin. She stands at about five feet, six and a half inches tall, with a slim build.
- Slow Down - Casts a spell in which a clock appears in front of the target, and then clock then winds backwards, before turning black and fading away. 100% chance to inflict Slow on the target.
- Speed Up - Casts a spell on herself or an ally in which a clock appears in front of the target, and the clock then winds quickly forward, before turning red and fading away. Doubles Speed stat of the target.
- Freeze Time - Hides beneath the fractions of nanoseconds for a turn. High chance of inflicting freeze on all opponents.
- Quick-Time Kick - With a speed-- influenced by time magic-- so fast that it leaves behind an after image, Kairos kicks a single target for heavy damage.
- Supreme Strike - Charges with time energy, and then strikes down hard on a target.
- 8th Hour - Travels in time to make eight counterparts in the same place, and then attacks a single target for a powerful 8-hit attack.