- Protection: Upgrades defense.
- Combat: Upgrades attack.
- Mana: Upgrades magic.
- Agility: Upgrades speed.
- Accuracy: Upgrades precision.
- Evasion: Upgrades evasion.
- Bullet:Upgrade bullet. Exclusive to Whipper.
- Ring:How many rings you throw(+1 each 4 points spend)(Max 10)
- Armor: Allows you to wear stronger armor.
- Block: Increases your chance of blocking attacks.
- Shield: Upgrade your ability to use shields.
- Sword: Makes any melee weapon stronger.
- Bow: Makes any non-magical ranged weapon stronger.
- Aggressiveness: Gives a higher chance to stun enemies with attacks.
- Fire: Upgrades fire attack and defense.
- Explosion: Gives a chance for attacks to do damage to multiple targets.
- Heat: Makes attacks "linger" and deal damage a few turns after the initial attack.
- Water: Upgrades water attack and defense.
- Brine: Decreases chance of enemies landing stronger attacks.
- Abyss: Decreases accuracy of enemies.
- Wind: Upgrades wind attack and defense.
- Tornado: Makes enemies more susceptible to status ailments.
- Fog: Slows down enemies.
- Earth: Upgrades earth attack and defense.
- Stone: Upgrades physical stats slightly.
- Sand: Upgrades physical stats at an accelerating amount.
- Thunder: Upgrades thunder attack and defense.
- Stun: Stuns enemies.
- Spark: Decreases accuracy of enemies.
- Poison: Upgrades poison attack and defense.
- Endemic: Deals status ailments to multiple targets.
- Virus: Makes targets spread permanent status ailments upon defeat.
- Ice: Upgrades ice attack and defense.
- Freeze: Slows enemies.
- Hail: Increases damage of ranged attacks.
- Light: Upgrades light attack and defense.
- Laser: Increases accuracy of and damage of attacks.
- Flash: Reduces accuracy greatly.
- Dark: Upgrades dark attack and defense.
- Black Hole: Damages enemies greatly from weakest to strongest.
- Anti-Matter: Does continuous damage until the turn of the next teammate.
- Cyber: One of the two rarest types, upgrades Cyber attack and defense.
- Hex: Makes items unusable.
- Dec: Makes magic attacks unusable.
- Nature: The other rarest type, upgrades Nature attack and defense.
- Plant: Regenerates HP during the day or when an Light-type attack is used.
- Fungus: Inflicts random status ailments on previous target(s).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.