This idea page is incomplete/has too few ideas.
You can help Fan-Ball Wiki by expanding it.
|Stick Ranger 2|
This page is about the fan-created sequel Stick Ranger 2. Nothing from this category pertains to the canon game, Stick Ranger, which also has its own category.
GAME IS A WIP.
This is and Poisonshot and Lemurboy07's idea.
It is suggested the creators find willing animators, coders, pixel artists and starting a Kickstarter page.
List your identity in Jobs Section if you want to participate.
Known or Considered Features
Title Screen and Subsection
- New Game: Create a new file.
- Load Game: Load a file.
- World Generator: Make landscape and world maps. You can save the pictures. Has no gameplay interraction and serves only for ideas.
- Multiplayer: Play with strangers or friends to take on quests or tackle hard bosses.
- Arena: Fight with others using only one of the people on your team and be able to team up with others.
- Three files maximum.
- Speed: Change Game Speed. (Make all players, enemies and NPCs move slowly or super quickly)
- All original Dan-ball options.
- Effects: Add or remove effects in stages. (The ability to turn off fog, etc.)
- Style : Change between turn-based and real-time
- All Original Stages
- Castle Series, Includes an Armory that will have free weapons and/or crafting items
- Pyramid Series, Includes a tomb with 3 free jewels or shards.
- Submarine Series, Includes an underwater cove with treasure.
- Hell Series, Includes rooms with fire-based items.
- ??? will be revamped, more secret levels, and some Secret Bosses with very rare but powerful items.
- Controllable characters moved by W,A,S,D and can choose which to control with I,J,K,L or the arrow keys. Optionnal.
- Multiplayer, so you and a friend can tag along on a stage by choosing either two or one of your characters if you play with 4 players.
- On World Map, areas leading to other areas (sub-maps) are fought in classic SR battle style.
- Otherwise, game plays out in four-directional set-enemy areas. This is played in turn-based style.
- Stats for items and weapons are balanced accordingly to accommodate both styles.
- Mounts that can be purchased from the Resort.
- Weather and day and night system.
Lemurboy07: Coding, Creator
Poisonshot: Might do a major part of conception. (Conceptioner, First Volunteer, Pixel Artist)