The Stick Editor is an idea for Stick Ranger. It is an editor for Stick Ranger that allows to create new SR world. It has multiple editors:
- Stage Editor
- Map Editor
- Stickman Editor
- Custom Editor
Each editor has a coding section. After finishing your world, you can upload your new world to the community.
Each Editor have multiple build-in editors. For Stage Editor, here are they:
- Enemy Editor
- Landscape Editor
- HP:How many HP
- Size:What size the enemy is
- Boss:Is the enemy a boss
- Range:How much range
- AT:How much damage
- Attack:What attack
- AT Feature:What features the attack has
- Taxonomy:Taxonomy of the enemy(Color, Head, Species)
- Name:What name the stage has
- Tileset:Tileset Editor
- Landscape:Landscape Editor
- Effect:Mist, Snow, Rain, Heat and Dark.
- Liquid:Water or Lava?
- Ground:Normal, Slippery or Sticky?
- Placement:Enemy placement through the stage.
- Screen:How much screens
- Scenery Editor
- Placement Editor
- Altitude:Borders and Hills
- Scenery:(Snowy) Trees, (Frozen) Water, Sand, Stone, Snow, Lava.
- Stage: Place stages on the map.
- Icon: Normal, Invisible, Castle, Oasis, Pyramid, Tree, Volcano, Final Castle.
- Class Editor
- Weapon Editor
- Name:What name
- Stats:What effect the stats does
- Weapon:What weapons
- Look:The look of the Class
- Stats:Range, AT, ect
- MAG:What magic attack/Magic attack or not?
Make custom graphics, then upload it to an editor.
Goes withoud saying.