|“||I will... Never forgive you for this...!||”|
—Schounmund, Holiday Havoc: The Spirit of Rage
Date of Birth
Unknown (Is 30 years old)
Schounmund can be very erratic. In most situations, he chooses to calmly and silently observe what is going on, with confusion clouding his thoughts sometimes. However, he can also be very deranged, being very angry and violent towards others and trying to kill them. He is somewhat selfish about his worth.
Schounmund has green skin and eyes. He normally wears an orange mask, which was cracked during the events of his people being killed. His body appears to be humanoid, for the most part, and he seems to be skinny enough for his bones to be evident. He wears orange and green clothing, being green leggings and sleeves over an orange shirt and shorts, which are torn slightly. He also wears orange shoes and an orange hat. With the exception of his mask, the orange he wears is close to a rust color.
Schounmund originally lived on an Oumeth colony outside of Vestiba. The place he resided on was found by the Zeronius clan, who then laid waste to it, leaving almost no survivors, as his living was accidental. He escaped the dead planet and fell into a wormhole, which sent him many, many years into the future onto Ludus. There, he was oppressed and imprisoned by fearful Gridmasks. This led to him being very broken. He later was triggered into a state of anger, and began using his powers to attack the Gridmasks, as well as Revelian and Mura, who he held negative feelings toward due to the past incident with his people.
He was confronted by Mura and Revelian, who were unlucky enough to underestimate him and almost lost to him in battle, but they escaped before he could finish the fight. He then made his way to the front gate of the large wall surrounding the city.
It is known that he died and was reincarnated as Shenanigans.
Schounmund tends to lean towards more offensive stats. His Health and Defense are below average, as is his Speed, though less so. His Attack power is average, though. His most impressive stat is his Magic, which goes to the normal limit, meaning that his magical abilities are very powerful. His attacks are mostly based on Thunder, Ice, Freeze, and Fire type attacks, though he does have a few others to use. His good offensive stats paired with his Double Time ability make him a powerful attacker.
- Health: 34
- Attack: 45
- Magic: 71
- Defense: 34
- Speed: 37
- Health: 9,361
- Attack: 744
- Magic: 1,147
- Talent Defense: 639
- Art Defense: 722
- Accuracy: 152
- Evade: 162
- Charge - Charges forward and hits a single enemy for physical damage. Has 85% Accuracy. Average damage at first, but delivers more damage the more times he uses it. Has 25% chance to inflict Stun, which increases with use.
- Spark Orb - Basic thunder attack. Has 70% Accuracy. Has a 60% chance to inflict Paralysis, and a 75% chance to inflict Burn.
- Frost Thrower - Basic ice attack. Has 70% Accuracy. Has a 75% chance to inflict Slow, and a 60% chance to inflict Freeze.
- Bolt Stabs - Creates three bolts of electricity in the air and throws them at a single enemy, hitting three times. Has 75% Accuracy. Has a 50% chance to inflict Paralysis.
- Hail Impacts - Creates three balls of ice in the air and throws them at a single enemy, hitting three times. Has 75% Accuracy. Has a 50% chance to inflict Slow.
- Lavender Thunderstorm - Powerful thunder attack that hits all enemies. Has a 20% chance to inflict Paralysis, and a 15% chance to inflict Burn.
- Azure Blizzard - Powerful ice attack that hits all enemies. Has a 20% chance to inflict Slow, and a 15% chance to inflict Freeze.
- Lavender Drain - Steals health from enemies and uses it to heal himself. Restores half of damage dealt.
- Azure Drain - Steals stats from enemies and gives them to himself (Debuffs enemies and buffs him). Buff/Debuff radius is between 5%-10%.
- Static Shot - Shoots powerful electric energy from his arm. Hits all enemies, but the damage is focused on a single one. Has a 25% chance to inflict Paralysis.
- Frosted Shot - Shoots a powerful ice energy from his arm. Hits all enemies, but the damage is focused on a single one. Has a 25% chance to inflict Slow.
- Linear Laser - Has an 85% chance to hit all opponents for great power. Requires a turn to charge before use, and a turn to recharge after use. With his Double Time ability, the charge for this move must be done last.
- Thunder Punch - Punches with a fist charged with electricity. Damage output isn't the best, but has a 95% chance to inflict Paralysis or Stun.
- Ice Punch - Punches with a fist encased in solid ice. Damage output isn't the best, but has a 95% chance to inflict Slow or Stun.
- Strike - Strikes with his current weapon. Damage is based on current attack power and weapon abilities.
- Slash - Slashes with the magic power of his weapon. Effects based on current weapon.
- Final Last Resort - ???
- Electric Ice Sword - A sword create by Schounmund's power, which has his power channeled through it. +10% Accuracy of Magic attacks. Allows for some moves to be done. Will damage anyone who tries to steal it.
- Mask - A broken mask that he wears. Connected to strange powers.
- Oumeth Charm - Increases chance of inflicting Paralysis, Slow, Burn, and Freeze with attacks by 25%.
- Double Time - Allows user to attack twice in one turn. Cannot use the same attack twice in one turn.
- Erratic Aura - Distorts predictability of attacks. Gives him near-perfect Accuracy, if his attacks accuracy are accounted with it. Is immune to Art Seal and Aura Seal. If health reaches 1 or 0, Final Last Resort will immediately activate.
- Spike - Under a few circumstances, has an 85% chance to deal between 50%-100% of damage taken right back to the attacker.
- Oumeth Immunity - Has immunity to being inflicted with Bleed, Poison, Burn, Stun, Paralysis, Slow, and Freeze. Takes -5% damage from all elemental attacks (Except Physical, Dark, Light, Mind, Time, and Space).